Standards of Operations and Procedure Manuals
The Solutions Team offers a customised service to compile branding, standards and procedure manuals. These manuals are customised to the needs and requirements of the client's operation, the market It conducts business in and the target market for which the manuals are intended.
The procedure of compiling the manuals is interactive and the team becomes part of the business for the duration of the process. The executive team is consulted on a continuous basis to ensure that the standards and procedures reflect the philosophy and mission of the company.
The manuals are typically used to:
- implement standards and procedures in individual units,
- to measure performance against standards and to
- train staff to the expected company standards.
Companies for which manuals have been compiled:
- Graceland Casino Resort and Hotel, Secunda , South Africa
- The Grand Palm, Gabarone , Botswana
- Capricorn Investment Holdings, Botswana
- Diani Reef Beach Resort and Spa, Mombasa , Kenya
- The Blue Train, South Africa
- The Table Bay Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
- Golden Leopard Resorts, Northern Province, South Africa
- The Westcliff, Johannesburg, South Africa
- The Victoria Junction, Cape Town, South Africa
- The President Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
- Jalousie Plantation Resort - St Lucia, West Indies
- The Saxon, Johannesburg, South Africa
- The Nest Hotel, Luderitz, Namibia
- Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sands, South Africa
- Singita Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sands, South Africa